- 2 lbs. glutinuous rice, saoked in
water for 2 hours, drain
- 1 Tbs. grated fresh turmeric
- ½ Tbs. salt
- 125 cc thick coconut milk
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 2 pandan leaves, tear into pieces
then tie together
- Steam the glutinuous rice for
approximately 15 minutes or half done, then set aside into another pan.
- Combine grated turmeric with coconut
milk and strain it then bring it to a boil with pandan leaves and salt.
- Pour boiled coconut milk mix into
the half done glutinuous rice and over medium heat keep stirring the rice until the
coconut milk is fully absorbed.
- Pour the lime juice, stir well then
steam the rice until fully cooked.
Makes 3-4 servings.