(Martabak Manis/Terang Bulan)
- 250 gram all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. instant yeast
- 150 gram granulated sugar
- 375 cc warm coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- Grated fried nuts
- Sesame seeds
- Granulated Sugar
- Chocolate Sprinkler
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Condensed Milk
- Pour in the yeast into the warm
coconut milk, stir until well mixed and foamed up, set aside.
- Mix flour and sugar, then pour
in the eggs in the middle of the batter. Keep stirring the mixture
until all ingredients are well dissolved. Then put in the baking soda
and stir the mixture again until well mixed. Set it aside in a room
temperature for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Heat up the non-stick pan that
has been smeared with butter/margarine. Pour the mixture in and let it
cook until the surface dried up and the outer layer become crispy brown.
- Remove the thick crepe and put
on a cutting board.
- Pour granulated sugar on the
crepes as well as the condensed milk. Up to your liking, you can pour
grated cheese, grated fried nuts, chocolate sprinkler or sesame seeds on the
crepe. You can also combine the filling.
- Fold the crepe in to two then
cut the crepe into 10-12 pieces.
Makes 10-12 pieces