- ½ part of chicken. non broiler (1
piece of thigh & 1 piece of breast)
- 4 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbs. palm sugar
- 2 lt. coconut water
- salt and pepper to taste cooking oil
- Grind shallots and garlic until
- Dissolves palm sugar in 1 Tbs. of
- Boil the chicken and the spices in
coconut water, give salt and pepper to taste, then cook the chicken (close the pot) until
the coconut water dries up.
- Leak through the chicken, then fry
until brown enough.
- Ready to serve.
Makes 3-4 servings.