- 1 whole young chicken
- 1 lime
- 1½ tsp. salt
- 5 Tbs. vegetable oil
Coarsely ground the
- 8 red chilies
- 10 bird's eye chilies
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 1 stalk lemongrass, take the white
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tomatoes, cut up
- Cut the chicken up into 2 or 4
pieces and then marinade them with 1 Tbs. salt and lime juice and set it aside for about
- Grilled the chicken on a barbeque
grill or in an oven over moderate heat until half done.
- Heat 5 Tbs. vegetable oil in a wok
over medium high temperature. Stir fry the grounded spice until fragrant. Pour
in the rest of the salt and lime juice.
- Brush the half done grilled chicken
with the fried grounded spice.
- Grilled the chicken one more time
until done while keep brushing the spice on the chicken until almost no spice left.
- Ready to serve.
Makes 4-5 servings.