- 2-3 red hot chilies, seeded and
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 shallots, sliced thin
- ½ cup fresh small shrimp, peeled
- ½ cup cubed boneless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. sugar
- 3 Tbs. tomato sauce
- 6 cups cooked rice
- 4 Tbs. sweet soy sauce
- 4 large eggs, fried individually as
taste, i.e, sunny side up, over medium, over well, etc.
- Shrimp crackers
- Fried shallots
- Sliced red tomato
- 3 Tbs. vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a large wok over medium
heat. Stir-fry garlic and shallots for approximately 1 minutes or until golden brown. Add
the chili and stir-fry for another minute. Next, add the shrimp and chicken and stir-fry
until it's cooked.
- Now add the cooked rice, stirring
frequently so it won't get burned. Add salt, soy sauce, sugar, tomato sauce and sweet soy
sauce and stirring frequently for another 3 minutes.
- Place the rice in a plate and put
the prepared egg on top of the rice and garnish it with sliced tomato, crispy fried
shallots and shrimp crackers.
Makes 4 servings.