Tomato Sauce Fish
(Ikan Bumbu Tomat)
- 700 gr. fresh water carp (gurami)
- 4 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion leaf
- 1 tomato
- 2 Tbs. ketchup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the fish bowels, divide arid
get meat (filleted). Then slice thinly.
- Give salt and pepper to taste, set
them aside for a moment so that the spices are soaked.
- Then fry sliced-fish until cooked,
take out and put them on an oval plate.
- Mince onions and garlic. Slice onion
leaf and tomato.
- Then fry all spices, add ketchup,
salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir evenly, then pour this tomato
sauce on the top of the fried fish.
- Ready to serve.
Make 3-4 servings.