- 500 gram potatoes, sliced thin and
fried till crisp
- 500 gram cucumbers, peeled and
- 3 egg whites (from the boiled eggs
used for the sauce), thinly sliced
- 10 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, yolks only
- 1 medium-boiled potato
- 150 gram melted butter
- 1 tsp. powdered milk
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1 Tbs. vinegar
- salt to taste
- Mash the egg yolks and the potato
together, add the melted butter and blend till smooth.
- Mix the powdered milk, pepper,
sugar, vinegar and salt. Blend till smooth.
- Mix the potato chips, cucumbers, and
sliced egg whites with the sauce. Pile it on a big, flat dish lined with the lettuce
leaves. Put the sliced tomatoes decoratively in the center.
Makes 3-4 servings.