- 2¼ lbs. chicken wings
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- ¼ cup butter
- 5 Tbs. Frank-Durkees red hot
chayenne pepper sauce
- 1 stalk celery
- Blue cheese
- Trim and separate the wing bone from
- Heat the oil to 375°F. Deep fry the
wings a few at a time, 10 minutes each batch. Be sure to maintain the oil at a set
temperature. Reserve hot in the oven.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and
add the hot sauce. Toss the chicken wings over the sauce to coat. Place chicken wings in a
saucepan and broil wings for 3-5 minutes. Make sure the wings do not get burned.
- While wings are cooking, cut the
celery into sticks. Blue Cheese dressing is to serve as a dip for both the wings and
- Place the chicken wings in a serving
bowl and serve them with the celery and the dip.
Makes 4 servings.