- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbs. paprika
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. dry mustard
- 5 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken
breast/thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- vegetable oil, for deep frying
- In a large frying pan or deep-fat
fryer, heat 1 inch of vegetable oil to 350°F.
- Meanwhile, put milk in a bowl.
In a paper bag, mix toegther flour, Parmesan cheese, oregano, paprika, and mustard.
First deep chicken pieces in milk, then place about a dozen pieces of chicken at a
time in the bag and shake to coat.
- Fry the chicken pieces in hot oil in
batches without crowding, turning occassionally for about 5 minutes, until crisp and
golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
Makes 8 dozens.