Fried Stuffed Chicken Wings
(Pik Kai Thot)
- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 6 chicken wings, deboned
- 1 cup mungbean noodles, soaked in
warm water for 15 minutes and then cut into ½ inch pieces
- ½ cup sliced water chestnuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbs. chopped garlic
- 1/3 wheat
- ½ lb. ground pork
- Mix together the noodles, coriander,
chestnuts, one egg, garlic, flour and ground pork and stuff this mixture into the deboned
chicken wings but don't stuff it too full.
- Steam the chicken wings for 15
minutes; then, drain and cool.
- Heat the oil for deep frying over
medium high heat.
- Mix one egg with the breadcrumbs and
dip the chicken wings into this mixture and deep fry them until golden brown.
- Slice and serve with sweet chili
Make 4-6 servings.